- Since its inception, from an original Tribal investment of $9 million, the company has generated almost $75 million return on investment or 43.9%. The S & P Index Annual ROI stands at 11% for the same time period.
- Between 2000 and 2014 Ho-Chunk, Inc. has contributed more than $53 million to the Winnebago community. These contributions had a $100.7 million impact on the Reservation.*
- Generated almost $5.4 million of retail construction
- Contributed more than $2.7 million to Ho-Chunk Village
- Median household income rose by 23.6% between 2014 and 2017
- Home ownership rates climbed by 4.6%, more than double the region
- Overall spending generated $23.3 million in sales or output
- More than $8.1 million in wages and salaries
*“The Economic Contributions of Ho-Chunk to the Winnebago Reservation, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and the U.S.”, Ernest Goss, Ph.D., Goss & Associates, August 2018.